How to increase weight is one of the biggest problem faced by the new generation of the time. People try to gain weight but due to some reasons, they fail in achieving their goal. Here we provide you 99% proven tips that will increase your weight.
Causes of low body weight:
People who have low body weight and can not gain weight can be due to many reasons. In this article, we’ll discuss some potential reasons why you may have difficulty gaining weight and what you can do about it. Here we give you information about how to increase weight? and what are their causes? These causes have been given below:
- It can be very difficult for some people to gain weight that’s because their body has a certain set point of weight, where it feels comfortable. How to increase weight? Whether they try to go under that setpoint (lose weight) or over it (gain weight), their body resists changes by regulating their hunger levels and metabolic rate.
- Genetics plays a role in body types and may dictate a naturally lean body type for some people. Its the gene that has the information for how to build the body whether fat or slim. If someone has a gene for thinness so it is very difficult for them to increase weight. But here you may find your answer if you have a gene for thinness, click here
- For others, underlying medical conditions and certain medical treatments may cause weight loss or difficulty in gaining weight. These include the following conditions. Overactive thyroid or hyperthyroidism causes an excess of thyroid hormone in the body,(thyroid hormone is responsible for many elements of human metabolism, including regulation of metabolic rate). People with hyperthyroidism have an overactive metabolism and often burn more calories throughout the day. Without the proper medication, hyperthyroidism can cause trouble in gaining weight, even when food intake is increased.
- Type 1 diabetes is a type of autoimmune condition in which the body destroys the cells in the pancreas that are responsible for the production of insulin. Insulin is the hormone that is responsible for the metabolism of glucose. when type 1 diabetes goes on in managed. It causes high levels of blood glucose in the blood then this glucose is excreted out of the body through urination. This excess glucose excretion can lead to unintentional weight loss. These conditions may limit the types and amounts of food that a person can eat.
- Medications may also cause frequent diarrhea, which can cause weight loss in some cases. For example:- medications like antibiotics and treatments like chemotherapy are commonly known for coving gastrointestinal side effects. Generally, people who require these types of treatments may experience weight loss and have difficulty in gaining weight throughout treatment.
- Depression is also playing a key role in decreasing body weight.
How to increase weight:
Outside of having an underlying medical condition the truth is that it’s more difficult for some people to gain weight than others. If you’re having trouble gaining weight, these are certain lifestyle changes you can make to give yourself the best chance of increasing your bodyweight healthily.
Eating meal frequently:
Eating meals more frequently can allow you to consume more calories throughout the day especially if someone doesn’t enjoy huge meals. Breaking bigger meals into smaller, more frequent meals can allow you to eat more calories without having to uncomfortably stack plates or fill your stomach.
Eat nutrition-rich foods:
Being underweight is often a result of poor nutrition or an underlying health condition, and tends to affect women more than men. If you’re underweight and it’s determined that your health would benefit from putting on more weight your doctor will likely recommend that you eat more nutrient-rich foods to gain more weight.
Try almonds, sunflower seeds, fruits or whole – grain, wheat toast. Instead of eating empty calories and junk food, eat foods that are rich in nutrients. Consider high protein meats, which can help you to build muscle. Get started with a healthy weight gaining diet by using the following tips to eat more nutrition or nutrient-dense foods. Avoid falling into a “Junk food trap “by choosing real, whole foods, whenever possible.
Watch what you drink:
Try not to top off on diet pop, coffee, and different beverages with few calories and minimal dietary benefit. All things being equal, drink smoothies or solid shakes made with milk and new or frozen organic product, and sprinkle in some ground flaxseed. At times, a fluid feast substitution might be suggested.
Exercise helps people in getting in shape. It also helps people to gain a healthy weight. From fat diets to fitness plans, weight loss is a commonly discussed topic in the health and wellness world. However, there are plenty of people out there who struggle to gain weight.
Whether it’s due to genetics or an underlying medical condition, gaining weight and maintaining a healthy weight can be a difficult task for some people. Exercise helps us increase muscle volume. It also boosts our appetite.
Written by Miss Shahida Changazi ( BSc in nutrition and diet).
You may also like to read:
English Coronavirus Mutation. A new coronavirus.
9 SOLFEGGIO FREQUENCIES. Healing body and soul.